Thank you for visiting I-parley (http://www.i-parley.com) (“the Website”). Your use of this Website is subject to your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein.
1. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions. You should not use the website or transact if you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
2. Please note i-parley transactions such as the member registration, launch or the joining of a group deal, payments and premature withdrawal from a group as in case of consumers or an early closure of a deal by a merchant is subject to the following provisions:
· All deals shall have specified end time as defined by the group owner (consumer or merchant member) and i-parley administrator.
· The owner / administrator shall specify a time period for joining a group.
· The owner / admin can amend the timelines but must notify all group members and i-parley administrator.
· Only the group owner or admin or i-parley admin are authorized to amend the deal, and in such an even an alert on the change shall be sent to all group members, owners and administrator.
· Once the deal’s product base model or configuration is finalized by group owner or members and submitted (RFP) to the merchant for bidding or quotes NO changes shall normally be allowed. Only group owner, i-parley administrator shall have edit access to the submitted RFP. All change requests must be routed to i-parley administrator with the justification for the change. Merchants can view the RFP for bidding.
· In case of any allowed changes to the deal’s product base model or configuration, please note it may result in a price and/or change in terms.
· The group member will be required to make a decision to join and commit to the purchase by a specified date and may also be required to make a ‘commitment deposit’ a small percentage of the estimated unit price in an Escrow account with a reputed bank.
· The ‘commitment deposit’ is fully adjustable against the purchase price, less any applicable bank or i-parley fees or government levies.
· In case of premature withdrawal of the group deal by the merchant or i-parley or due to unexpected business conditions or outages or disasters, the deposit amount shall be refunded in full.
· In case of premature withdrawal by a group member or consumer, the amount shall be adjusted against any applicable i-parley, merchant or other fees and the balance refunded.
· In case of premature withdrawal by a group member due to a medical emergency or a sudden, un-expected family emergency i-parley may consider a refund application, and upon review communicate the decision. Documentary evidence may be required and i-parley’s decision in this matter shall be final.
· In case of withdrawal by a group member or consumer after the placement of purchase order, refund of the deposit amount shall be subject to merchant, i-parley fees, government levies if any and any additional penalties as agreed with the merchant. In regards to payments effected per agreed schedule, any refund shall be subject to terms as agreed with the merchant or the merchant’s standard policies.
· The group owner, admin, member shall communicate only through i-parley portal and expressly agree not to contact merchants directly without i-parley’s knowledge and its written permission.
· The merchant shall communicate only through i-parley portal with the group’s member/s only through the portal and expressly agrees not to contact member/s directly without i-parley’s knowledge and its written permission.
i-parley application/portal generated messages, e-mails, text messages / SMS and documents sent by email shall be considered valid means of communication.
The terms and conditions on this Website may change from time to time. When you visit the Website, you are bound by the version of these terms and conditions that is in effect at the time of your visit.
4. Links to Third-Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other Internet websites that are not under our control (“Third-party Websites”). The products and/or services offered by such Third-party Websites are sold by the relevant third party and not by us, and such third parties shall be solely responsible for fulfillment of any and all transactions involving products and services, which may be offered on the Third-party Websites. Your visit to Third-party Websites is subject to the terms and conditions of such Third-party Websites, and not to the terms and conditions of this Website. Any links on the Site to Third-party Websites do not imply an endorsement or warranty of such sites by us of any kind. Third-party Websites are not authorized to make any representation or warranty on our behalf.
We hereby disclaim any and all warranties and guarantees, including warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and merchantability regarding any third-party websites, any products or services that may be offered on any third-party websites.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
While the website strives to ensure the quality, reliability of the products, real estate or services brokered by it,the website, including without limitation all content and services provided on the website, are provided to you “as is” and “with all faults”, and you assume the entire risk as to the results and the performance of the website. we hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind with regard to the website or any content or services provided on the website, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, and lack of negligence. there is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the website or against infringement. there is no warranty that information provided on the website, the website itself, or our efforts, will fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs. we do not give any warranties or undertake any duties with regard to the availability of the website at any particular time, functionality, timeliness of services, accuracy or currency of content, lack of viruses, or otherwise.
6. Services and Transactions
When obtaining services from i-parley or when transacting on the website, it is important to note that i-parley may not validate the data entered by its members and it is incumbent on the members to ensure, while transacting on the website such as in the case of ‘Registration’, ‘Launch a Deal’, ‘Join a Deal’, ‘Sponsor a Deal’ or ‘Bid on Deal’ the data entered to complete the transaction is correct to the best of their knowledge and further by transacting on the website the members expressly agree to take full responsibility of the information and data so provided by them. All third party data entered must be suitably acknowledged with source information.
7. Usage of Abbreviations and Terms
The following is a listing, which is subject to change, deletion or addition of important words, terms and phrases that may find a mention throughout the website:
8. Membership, Transactions and Withdrawal from committed transactions
9. Use of website
B. PRIVACY STATEMENT
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something through i-parley, as part of the registration, buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, organization’s name, telephone numbers, address and email address.
When you browse our portal, we also automatically receive your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our portal, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to register, become a member, complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com with a request to opt-out.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - I-PARLEY
Our portal is hosted on Digital Ocean servers. They provide us with the online cloud based services that allows us to offer our products and services to you.
Your data is portald through I-parley’s data storage, databases and the general I-parley application. They portal your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
i-parley advises all its members to make payments through Online transfer / Netbanking option using your bank’s payment gateway to i-parley’s bank account or when needed the bank account of the merchant. If you choose a direct payment gateway (when it is offered as an option by i-parley) to complete your purchase, then I-parley shall portal your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is portald only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction and as required by law. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help in ensuring the secure handling of credit card information by our portal and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read I-parley’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act. Similarly if you are in the United States and the transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in India then the Indian laws as mandated by Reserve Bank of India / Indian Government may apply.
When you click on links on our portal, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and portald with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we currently use and which are subject to change without notice. We’ve listed the current cookies here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows I-parley to portal information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_i-parley_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_i-parley_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a portal by a single customer.
_wishlist , unique token, persistent for 12 weeks, Portals information about the contents of your wishlist.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
portalfront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our portal is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to promote our services or sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at I-parley
FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CLARIFACTIONS PLEASE CALL I-PARLEY SUPPORT.